Kiwanis of Mt. Olive Establishes Food Donation Bins Around Mt. Olive Township
The Kiwanis Club of Mount Olive has established food collection locations where residents can donate non-perishable food on a regular basis. All food proceeds will directly benefit the Mt. Olive Food Pantry located within the Christ Episcopal Church at 369 Sandshore Road, Budd Lake, NJ.
Food donation centers are established and ready to take donations at the following local businesses during normal business hours:
- Ginette's Deli – 1 Old Wolfe Road, Budd Lake
- Golden Burrito Mexican Spot - 286 Rt. 206, Flanders
- Optimal Family Chiropractic – 22 Plaza Road, Flanders, 973-584-4888 - Dr. Brenda L. Rooney, D.C.
- Flanders Cleaners at the Sutton Mall, 293 Route 206 North, Flanders, 973-584-2288
- Berenzy Chiropractic, The Mall at 206, 240 Route 206 South, Flanders, 973-252-0040
- Cheers Bar and Grill – 3 Mount Olive Road, Budd Lake, 862-254-2110/2111
- Adam’s Family Restaurant – 41 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-691-2222
- Bob Scirocco, Esq. – 98 Route 46, Suite 6, Budd Lake, 973-691-1188
- Dino’s Pizzeria – Village Green Center – 100 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-347-7100
- Advanced Auto – 100 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-440-2052
- Mt. Olive Food Pantry, Christ Episcopal Church, 369 Sand Shore Road, Budd Lake, Sue Morse
Thank you in advance for helping Kiwanis help the community. These donation centers will be available year-round, and are part of the Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Fall Food Drive during the month of November.
The Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive meets the first and third Thursdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Adam’s Family Restaurant at 41 Route 46 East, Budd Lake. For further information, contact Richard J. Moore, Jr., President at email@example.com or at 201-841-7783.
For further information on the Mt. Olive Food Pantry, please contact Susan Morse, Pantry Administrator, at 862-251-3938 or visit on Facebook.
The Kiwanis of Mt. Olive sponors The Key Club at the Mt. Olive High School. The Key Club has over 200 members and is active within the Mt. Olive community.Learn More
We are in the process of raising funds to charter a Builders Club at the Mt. Olive Middle School. Similar to the Key Club, the Builders Club is the largest service organization for middle school and junior high students, with more than 45,000 members worldwide.Learn More
By providing a generous donation, you have the ability to directly impact the Mt. Olive community. Further, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)3 public charity, meaning your contribution will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.