Year-Round Food Collection for the Mount Olive Pantry
The Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive has established food collection locations throughout our town.
Residents can donate non-perishable food on a regular basis at these locations with all proceeds directly benefitting the Mt. Olive Pantry at Christ Episcopal Church, 369 Sand Shore Road, Budd Lake, NJ.
Donate non-perishable food at any of these local businesses:
- Adam’s Family Restaurant – 41 Route 46
- Advanced Auto – 100 Route 46
- Bob Scirocco, Esq. – 98 Route 46, Suite 6
- Dino’s Pizzeria – 100 Route 46
- Dragons Den Martial Arts Academy – 375 Route 46
- Ginette’s Deli – 1 Old Wolfe Road
- Ginza – 3 Mount Olive Road
- Mt. Olive Administration Building – 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road
- Mt. Olive Food Pantry – Christ Episcopal Church, 369 Sand Shore Road
- SDK The Village Green – 74 The Village Green
- Berenzy Chiropractic – The Mall at 206, 240 Route 206 South
- Flanders Cleaners – 293 Route 206 North
- Gold’s Gym – 90 Bartley Flanders Road
- Optimal Family Chiropractic – Dr. Brenda L. Rooney, D.C. – 22 Plaza Road
- Re/MAX Heritage – Sutton Mall, 293 Route 206 North
- Revolution Fitness – 354 Route 206, Suite 2A
Thank you in advance for your generous support of the Mt. Olive Pantry. These donation centers are available year-round.
Interested in getting involved? The Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive meets the first and third Thursdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Adam’s Bagels & Deli, at 41 Route 46 East, Budd Lake.
Want to sponsor a food collection location at your business? Contact Richard J. Moore, Jr., President at email@example.com or 973-770-3575.
For further information on the Mt. Olive Pantry, please contact Susan Morse, Pantry Administrator, at 862-251-3938 or visit us on Facebook.
The Kiwanis of Mt. Olive sponors The Key Club at the Mt. Olive High School. The Key Club has over 200 members and is active within the Mt. Olive community.Learn More
We are in the process of raising funds to charter a Builders Club at the Mt. Olive Middle School. Similar to the Key Club, the Builders Club is the largest service organization for middle school and junior high students, with more than 45,000 members worldwide.Learn More
By providing a generous donation, you have the ability to directly impact the Mt. Olive community. Further, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)3 public charity, meaning your contribution will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.