Who Are We?
Kiwanis is a global volunteer organization that annually raises more than $100 million and dedicates more than 18 million service hours to help children.
Since 1995, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive has been responding to the needs of our community through charitable contributions and donations of time and effort. We empower our members to pursue projects that fill needs in our community.
What Do We Do?
Some of our recent accomplishments and programs include:
- Establishing regular food donation sites to support the Mt. Olive Food Pantry
- Providing scholarships to deserving Mt. Olive High School seniors
- Mentoring and financially supporting the Mt. Olive High School Key Club
- Spreading joy to hundreds of children during our annual Santa House event
- Comforting children in traumatic situations through our 'Caring with Bears' project
- Supporting Kiwanis International to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus
Why Should You Join?
Becoming a member of Kiwanis offers a great opportunity to get involved in your community, network and socialize with others, all while making a difference in the lives of children and those in need.Join the Kiwanis
For Additional Information Please Contact:
Heidi Caruso – President
Phone: (908) 239-3349
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc.
By providing a generous donation, you have the ability to directly impact the Mt. Olive community. Further, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)3 public charity, meaning your contribution will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
To donate, please use the PayPal link or donations may made out to “Mt. Olive Kiwanis Foundation” and be sent to P.O. Box 621, Budd Lake, New Jersey 07828.
For further information, please contact Heidi Caruso, President, at (908) 239-3349 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive New Jersey Foundation, Inc.:
NJ State Sales Tax Exempt #: EIN 800-895-384/000
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township, Inc.:
Worldwide, Kiwanis clubs:
- Assist children, young adults, the aging, and the needy
- Improve communities
- Encourage international understanding
Kiwanis clubs also sponsor Kiwanis-family organizations for young people and adults: K-Kids clubs in elementary schools, Builders Clubs in middle school and junior highs, Key Clubs in high schools, Circle K clubs at the collegiate level, Kiwanis Junior clubs for young adults in Europe, and Aktion clubs for adults living with disabilities. These clubs teach future world leaders the importance of helping others.
Although serving local communities is a focus, on an International level, Kiwanis’ current global campaign for children, The Eliminate Project: Kiwanis eliminating maternal/neonatal tetanus, aims to raise US$110 million and save the lives of a 129 million mothers and their future babies. In partnership with UNICEF, Kiwanis is committing to eliminating maternal/neonatal tetanus, a disease that kills one baby every nine minutes.
- Bob Scirocco, Esq.
- David Paulussen, DMD
- Moore Control Exterminating Co.
- Mt. Olive Child Care and Learning Center
- Mount Olive Township and Recreation Department