Become a Member
Becoming a member of the Kiwanis Club of Mount Olive Township provides an opportunity for individuals to make an impact in your local community through supporting and even leading club fundraisers, service projects and initiatives. Membership also allows for you to partner with us to perform projects of your interest as well. We’d love to see you at a meeting!
Annual Membership dues are $120.00 payable to the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township. Please note that Membership Dues are not tax deductible.Contact Us
Not from the Mount Olive, NJ area? Use the search function via the link below on the Kiwanis International site to find a club making an impact near you.Find a Club in your area
Kiwanis is all about local communities – how we can help local children and families and make an impact.
- Sponsor the Key Club at the Mt. Olive High School
- Providing scholarships to seniors at Mt. Olive High School
- Activities for the children of Mt. Olive including: an easter egg hunt, santa house and santa breakfast
- Projects to support the educational needs of Mt. Olive children
- Providing financial support to local Eagle Scout candidates for worthy projects
Guests are always welcome at our general meetings. Come and learn more about us, our people, and what we can do for the community together.
The Club meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, at 7:30 p.m. at Adam’s Hot Bagels and Grill (41 Route 46 East, Budd Lake, New Jersey 07828). Click the “RSVP” button below to get in touch with us and let us know about your arrival.RSVP
Being a member of Kiwanis carries with it great responsibility and pride. There are also many benefits to becoming a member of the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township, including:
- The flexibility to design a project for a specific need in the community of your choosing, while benefiting from the existing membership and organization.
- The opportunity to network with like-minded community members and business partners, to enhance your personal and professional network.
- Full Liability Insurance coverage through Kiwanis International, covering all clubs and members participating in fundraisers and service projects.
- The availability of small business/corporate memberships – ask your employer if they would be willing to sponsor you as a member. Their company can get exposure on our website as well as at certain events as a business partner!