Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township
Since 1995, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township has been responding to the needs of our community through charitable contributions and donations of time and effort.
Our club is part of the much larger network Kiwanis International, a worldwide service organization in over 96 nations, whose major emphasis is ‘Serving the Children of the World’.
Becoming a member of Kiwanis offers a great opportunity to get involved in your community, network and socialize with others, all while making a difference in the lives of children and those in need.
Some of our recent accomplishments and programs include:
- Establishing regular food donation sites throughout Mt. Olive to support the Mount Olive Food Pantry
- Giving scholarships to deserving Mt. Olive High School seniors on the basis of character and community service
- Sponsoring the Mt. Olive High School Key Club
- Spreading joy to hundreds of township children during our annual Santa House event
- Providing financial support for our local Eagle Scout projects
- Supporting Kiwanis International in their effort to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus throughout the globe
We hope you will be able to help us grow in order to serve deserving children in Mt. Olive Township. Together, we can make a difference!
For Additional Information Please Contact:
Richard J. Moore, Jr. – President
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc.
By providing a generous donation, you have the ability to directly impact the Mt. Olive community. Further, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)3 public charity, meaning your contribution will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
To donate, please use the PayPal link or donations may made out to “Mt. Olive Kiwanis Foundation” and be sent to P.O. Box 621, Budd Lake, New Jersey 07828.
For further information, please contact Richard J. Moore, Jr., President, at 201-841-7783 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive New Jersey Foundation, Inc.:
NJ State Sales Tax Exempt #: EIN 800-895-384/000
Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive Township, Inc.:
Worldwide, Kiwanis clubs:
- Assist children, young adults, the aging, and the needy
- Improve communities
- Encourage international understanding
Kiwanis clubs also sponsor Kiwanis-family organizations for young people and adults: K-Kids clubs in elementary schools, Builders Clubs in middle school and junior highs, Key Clubs in high schools, Circle K clubs at the collegiate level, Kiwanis Junior clubs for young adults in Europe, and Aktion clubs for adults living with disabilities. These clubs teach future world leaders the importance of helping others.
Although serving local communities is a focus, on an International level, Kiwanis’ current global campaign for children, The Eliminate Project: Kiwanis eliminating maternal/neonatal tetanus, aims to raise US$110 million and save the lives of a 129 million mothers and their future babies. In partnership with UNICEF, Kiwanis is committing by 2015 to eliminating maternal/neonatal tetanus, a disease that kills one baby every nine minutes.
- Bob Scirocco, Esq.
- David Paulussen, DMD
- Moore Control Exterminating Co.
- Mt. Olive Child Care and Learning Center
- Mount Olive Township and Recreation Department