Food Drives to Support the Mt. Olive Food Pantry
The Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive has established food collection locations throughout the town.
Residents can donate non-perishable food on a regular basis at these locations and all food proceeds will directly benefit the Mt. Olive Food Pantry located within the Christ Episcopal Church at 369 Sandshore Road, Budd Lake, NJ. Food donation centers are established and ready to take donations at the following local businesses during normal business hours:
- Smalltown Antiques – 19 Park Place, Flanders 908-872-9195
- Flanders Laundromat - Village Mall – 286 Route 26, Flanders 973-598-8488
- Optimal Family Chiropractic – 22 Plaza Road, Flanders, 973-584-4888 - Dr. Brenda L. Rooney, D.C.
- Flanders Cleaners at the Sutton Mall, 293 Route 206 North, Flanders, 973-584-2288
- Berenzy Chiropractic, The Mall at 206, 240 Route 206 South, Flanders, 973-252-0040
- The After Char-Broil and Grill, 195 Route 206, Flanders NJ 07836, 973-584-6564
- Cheers Bar and Grill – 3 Mount Olive Road, Budd Lake, 862-254-2110/2111
- Adam’s Family Restaurant – 41 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-691-2222
- Bob Scirocco, Esq. – 98 Route 46, Suite 6, Budd Lake, 973-691-1188
- Dino’s Pizzeria – Village Green Center – 100 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-347-7100
- Advanced Auto – 100 Route 46, Budd Lake, 973-440-2052
- Mt. Olive Food Pantry, Christ Episcopal Church, 369 Sand Shore Road, Budd Lake, Sue Morse
Thank you in advance for helping Kiwanis help the community. These donation centers will be available year-round. The Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive meets the first and third Thursdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Adam’s Bagels & Deli, at 41 Route 46 East, Budd Lake; for further information, contact Richard J. Moore, Jr., President at email@example.com or at 973-770-3575. For further information on the Mt. Olive Pantry, please contact Susan Morse, Pantry Administrator, at 862-251-3938 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MountOlivePantry.
The Kiwanis of Mt. Olive sponors The Key Club at the Mt. Olive High School. The Key Club has over 200 members and is active within the Mt. Olive community.Learn More
We are in the process of raising funds to charter a Builders Club at the Mt. Olive Middle School. Similar to the Key Club, the Builders Club is the largest service organization for middle school and junior high students, with more than 45,000 members worldwide.Learn More
By providing a generous donation, you have the ability to directly impact the Mt. Olive community. Further, the Kiwanis Club of Mt. Olive, New Jersey Foundation, Inc., is a registered 501(c)3 public charity, meaning your contribution will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.